Have you tried chicken breast recipes before and were disappointed with a mouth full of chewy chicken breast? Well, I am here to your rescue! No more dry and choky chicken breast! This boneless, skinless chicken breast recipe yields a full-flavored, tender, golden, and caramelized chicken breast that never disappoints you. It is low in connective tissues making it easy to cook. Follow our simple, fast recipe that will be gentle on the teeth. With flavored seasonings rubbed all over the chicken, let the oven do the final finishes. One of the leading causes of dry and rubbery chicken is overcooking. This recipe is the best way to prepare incredible baked chicken breast that retains all its natural juices!
What is Juicy Baked Chicken?
This baked chicken breast recipe constitutes olive oil, sugar, chili powder, and other flavors smothered all over it to give the perfect balance of flavors.
- Skinless chicken breasts are staples in so many home kitchens in America.
- Chicken breast accounts for 60% of the chicken sold in America.
- White meat has very little fat and nearly no connective tissue, which is a disadvantage when cooking chicken breast. Fat contributes to flavor. The lack of it in chicken breast means that meat is very delicate, so it is vital to retain the flavor and moisture that naturally exist.
- Salmonella bacteria are the food safety enemy in chicken that dies only at high temperature and may cause foodborne illness if not killed.
- The workers who are responsible for separating female chickens from male chickens are called chicken sexers.
Baked meats and other dishes are descendants of the domesticated Red Jungle Fowl in the Northern part of India and Southern Asia more than 4,000 years ago. During the middle ages, chickens were one of the most popular meats eaten. People believed that poultry was easy to digest in comparison to beef and veal. In the Second World War, chicken consumption increase due to the decrease in beef and veal availability in the country. Research shows that about 95% of the restaurant in the USA have chicken on their menu. The most popular method of preparing poultry is frying. Cornish and white rock chickens are the most popular breeds for consumption in the USA.
When should you eat Oven Baked chicken?
Baked Chicken breast is a quick and easy solution for dinner any time of the week. This recipe is perfect for lunch or that special occasion when you want to show off your cooking skills. It is popular in America for dinner and salad. You will love this recipe for just about any and every mealtime!
What pairs well with Juicy Baked Chicken Breast?
Here we have a few ideas that can make a great quick meal. Baked chicken breast is phenomenal when served with Mashed Potatoes, Potato Salad and Black Beans, and Rice. If you are watching your carb intake, this recipe is a great option when served with Mashed Cauliflower or Tomato Salad. It is delicious as a leftover in tacos, parmesan subs, quesadillas, mac and cheese, sliders, etc.
How the ingredient work
Brown sugar lets the chicken sweat while baking, making the baked chicken juicy.
Boneless, skinless Chicken Breast: This tender cut of chicken absorbs flavors well.
Olive oil: Helps to add fat to the chicken breast as well as enhances moisture and juiciness.
Cumin: Sparks up the flavor and color of the chicken.
How is it done?
Here is how I make this incredible Baked Chicken recipe. Start mise en place (preparation) by lining the baking sheet with foil and spray with a nonstick spray. Secondly, preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Next, collect all the ingredients highlighted in the recipe. To ensure that the chicken breast is of even thickness, place them between two parchment pieces of paper and pound them with a meat mallet to an even width. Chicken breast is low in marbling (fat), drizzle the olive oil all over the chicken breast, and massage well. Combine the seasoning and sprinkle it on both sides of the chicken breast, bake for 20 minutes. Use a thermometer to check if the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
Allow 5 minutes for carry-over cooking before carving or slicing. It is essential to remove the chicken from the oven as soon as it reaches the desired temperature and not a degree later. If its remove at a high temperature, the chicken will be dry and tough.
Why should you eat this juicy chicken breast?
Lean chicken recipes are easy, quick recipes prepared worldwide. Research suggests that 98% of shoppers in the United States have a pack of boneless skinless chicken breast in their trolleys. This recipe contains the three qualities of a delicious chicken, texture, moisture, and flavor.
- Pounding, this mechanic action uses a meat mallet to flatten the chicken breast until the thickness is even throughout. The pounded-out chicken breast will have a more exposed surface area, which means more flavorful.
Question and answer
- How do I bake the chicken without drying it out?
The chicken breast is naturally low in fat. The addition of fats such as olive oil adds moisture to the chicken.
- What temperature should I bake chicken breasts?
Chicken breast bake at a high-temperature 425F. The chicken breast locks in moisture and produces a juicy chicken breast. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes, depending on the thickness.
The chicken breast is quick and easy to prepare. The recipe matches well with just about any starch or vegetable dish that you will love. Overcooking leads to dry, sawdusty meat with nearly no flavor. Different factors determine how long it takes to cook chicken breasts. Factors include the oven temperature, the size of the chicken breast, and oven accuracy. It is a good experience!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ garlic powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with a nonstick spray and preheat the oven to 425F.
- Use a meat mallet to pound the chicken breast to an even thickness by placing it between two parchment papers. Drizzle on olive oil to both sides.
- Prepare marinade by combining seasoning in a bowl, then add the chicken breast to it. Place it in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven when a thermometer inserted in the chicken reads 165 degrees celsius. Cover loosely with a foil for 5 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 214 kcalSaturated Fat: 1ggCholesterol: 96mgmgCarbohydrates: 7ggFiber: 1ggSugar: 6ggProtein: 32gg