This chicken spaghetti is a family meal meant for an enjoyable dinner with your loved ones. The vibrant color of the cheese mixed with the aromatic spices is sure to get you excited and drooling for a bite. So don’t just sit there drooling over it. Have this easy recipe is at your disposal!
What Is Chicken Spaghetti?
This Spaghetti dish consists of a delightful mix of pasta, cheese, spices, and chicken breast. It’s a family-friendly meal, perfect for small and medium gatherings. What’s more, it uses cream cheese to add a bit of tang and flavor to the dish.
- This meal is made by families all over on spaghetti day(January 4th)
- A cook once used overcooked spaghetti and molded it into a cake with chicken toppings.
- In the year 2000, in America, over 1.3 million pounds of spaghetti got sold.
The origins of this main course meal are unknown to most. However, speculation has it that the pasta is of Italian descends from Chinese noodles. It is a casserole-type dish used as a substitute for spaghetti and meatballs.
When To Serve?
As a main course dinner dish, this meal keeps a family in mind, which is why you can almost always find a spaghetti dish at a family restaurant. To make the most of this dish, you can serve it while on a lovely picnic with your favorite beverage and side dish.
Best served with
You can eat this chicken spaghetti any time with a salad. It is a healthy, simple dinner option. I also like eating this with breadsticks and a spicy tomato dip. Eating this with rice or fried/baked potato chips is also a great way to make a feast for the family.
Science Behind one of the main ingredient
Sour cream is good when seasoning chicken. Marinating it in sour cream helps to tenderize the meat and give it a unique flavor. This ingredient is also quite useful when holding the seasoning together on the chicken because of the thickness.
Set the oven to preheat. Spray a baking dish with a non-stick cooking spray, then set aside.
Follow the instructions on the back of the pasta package and cook accordingly(use only half the package 8oz). Drain well after the pasta cooks.
Place the pasta back into your wok or pot, add Mexican cheese blend and taco seasoning, diced chicken, sour cream, salsa, and cream of chicken soups.
Stir well to combine for a few minutes. Pour the combination of ingredients into the prepared baking dish, Sprinkling the remaining cheese, and parsley as a topping.
Cover the dish with non-stick foil wrap and cook in the oven for 25 minutes until bubbly.
Why You Should Make This
We have all had our encounters with spaghetti and paste, some good, others not so pleasant. The bright side of this is that it will change your perception for the better with just one bite. Each fork-full is bursting with nutrition and flavor.
Wok- A wok is a thin-walled cooking pan with a shallow bowl shape, and attached to the sides are two handles. The pan is native to Chinese cooking. You use this pan to stir fry food because of the tall sloping sides. In this dish, it helps to combine the spaghetti and the other ingredients.
Q) What can I use as a substitute for sour cream?
A) You can use Greek yogurt as a substitute in equal amounts.
Q) How long can I store this dish by freezing it?
A) This dish can store for up to 4 days at room temp. However, it can last up to 4 months when frozen.
You Have just found one of the best family dinner recipes right here. Cheese, chicken, and spaghetti coming together create the perfect portions to savor each bite. This meal is one dish that will have the dinner table swarmed with the Shaggy and Scooby-Doos of your house.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cooked chicken(diced)
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- (Optional topping) dried parsley
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cans of creamed chicken(1 1/4 cups)
- 8 oz angel hair pasta
- 2 cups Mexican cheese blend(divide for 2 use)
- Set the oven to preheat at 350°F.
- Spray a baking dish (9x13) with non-stick cooking spray, then set aside.
- Following the package instructions, cook the pasta using half of the 16 oz box, drain well after the pasta cooks.
- Place the pasta back into your wok or pot, Mexican cheese blend and taco seasoning, diced chicken, sour cream, salsa, and cream of chicken soups.
- Stir well to combine for a few minutes. Pour the combination of ingredients into the prepared baking dish, sprinkling the remaining cheese, and parsley as a topping.
- Cover the dish with non-stick foil wrap and cook in the oven for 25 minutes until bubbly.